Our Outreach Fund is designed to give financial support to individuals and organisations in order to enable them to run chemistry-based events and activities for public audiences.
Through this application form you can apply to the following funding tiers:
Small grants - up to £2,000
Medium grants - between £2,000 and £10,000
Large grants - between £10,000 and £25,000
Forthcoming application deadlines:The Outreach Fund is currently closed. Dates of future rounds will be published on this page.
Please note: As of September 2015 we are no longer able to support outreach activity outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
hanges to eligibilty:
- Click on the signup button on the right hand side of the page.
- Once you complete the signup process, you'll get an email to confirm your registration. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam box just in case and add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
- Complete the personal details form.
- Tell us the tier of funding that you would like to apply to.
- Complete and submit your application form. You will be able to save your form as you go along.
Preview application form:
Should you wish to see the questions that you will be asked to complete, you can download a preview application form from the resources link in the top right hand corner of this page. Please note that this form is for reference only and that all applications must be submitted via the online system.
Royal Society of Chemistry
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact email@example.com and the software application providers can help address your question.